Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MaxiDress!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you missed me cause I'm pretty sure did miss you:-(.
Between traveling  being a thoughtful daughter, kind sister and a supportive fiancee there was little time for" Flavia" for the past month or two. But my loved ones are fine and healthy and at the end of the day thats what really matter, however its time to go back to my other love "FromCheaptoChik" and hopefully with lots of new ideas for this coming Season and this new stage of my life. I hope you all enjoy.
















I was wearing:
Sheinside: Maxidress (sold out) Similar
Zara: Clutch (sold out) Similar
Sophia Webster: Sandals Similar
FrontRowShop: Necklace Here

Thank you
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...