Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wrapped Up!!



Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week. First of all, apologies for the lack of posting
here, and Instagram the reason why is that our main girl |photographer| is in Angola:-( and she won't be back until next week; luckily for me or us I have two roommates meanwhile, jamila  volunteered help us with a few shots:-).
 A few weeks ago I was having one of my crazy fashion moments and I came up with this blouse:-? looking at it right now makes me realize that I had no idea of what I was doing ,but its here so lets all try to figure it! Is it a blouse or wrap? LoL.. Just kidding guys I've designed  it, but I forgot one minor details when I wore it hopefully next time I won't. I hope you all enjoy it. 















I was wearing:
My own: Blouse
J Brand: Jeans
Nine West: Pumps
Chanel: Boy Clutch

Thank You
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos


1 comment :

  1. beautiful!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and lookbook?
    follow me and follow you back =)

    http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...