Quantcast

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sunday Pastels!!!

Happy Friday guys! There are so many ways to have fun with fashion this Summer and I've picked
ton of them. Whether your style is girlie, classic or boho I've shopped them all with the purpose of sharing with you all my Summer wardrobe:-). 
Personally, I'm as classic girl but I like to add a little boho touch in my crazy days especially in my to-go outfits. 
On Sunday, our main girl arrived from Angola/Luanda she didn't waste anytime:-) so, I just grabbed the first thing that was in front of me, a three month old pastel suit and add my favorite flats. So any thoughts about it?

 Photographed by:Elly Santos










I was wearing:
Forever21: Suit
Asos: Flats
Chanel: Bag
Ray-Ban:Aviator

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...