Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Diary!!!




Happy Sunday guys! I hope you are having a wonderful day and are fully rested to start the week.

 Normally, I would spend my Sundays doing anything that is related to school, since I'm off school I spend time just pampering myself and that is reading, doing facials or my nails. At the moment I can't get enough of  Porter Magazine it is my first time reading it in other words,  Im enjoying very much and it has filled my weekend. 
Not only enjoyed a good reading this weekend, I also decided to start watching Grey's Anatomy  yes!! guys I know you'll must be thinking that is so old news but, I happen to watch many shows and I couldn't keep up with one more believe me!LoL It has enough drama and comedy to keep me entertained through my evenings. I hope you enjoy it.





Christian LouboutinPigalle Patent Pumps
Porter Magazine: Summer Issue 2014
Chanel Bag: Option
Eos: Lip Balm
Origins Mega Bright: HERE
Aldo: Necklace
O.P.I: HERE

Thank you
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...