Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lake Travis "Austin" Part I


Hello my fellow readers! How is you week so far? I hope you are doing well and had an amazing 
weekend like mine:-).
I had the most amazing weekend ever surrounded by
 friends and doing something different for a change. This past Saturday my friends and I spent the afternoon on Lake Travis, its was an amazing day with a bit of everything word can't even describe how everything happened in perfect timing, specially the weather most was definitely in our favor.  I know that some you have seen a lot of funny selfies and videos on Instagram based on our pretty smiles you can see that there more to the pic than describing how much fun we had in our weekend getaway. I hope you all enjoy it.



























I was wearing:
Zara: Loose Shorts
Forever21: HatRay-Ban
Thank you for stopping by
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos




1 comment :

  1. Looks like you had a ball!! Thanks for sharing your weekend, looking forward to reading more of your blogs! New reader! ��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...