Quantcast

Monday, May 26, 2014

T-Shirt vs Florals...

Greetings everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day! Over the
weekend I went to watch "X-Men Days of  Future Past" which I highly recommend if you are action and adventure junky like me..LOL
On Friday I finally, had the chance to wear one of my latest designs ..wow it looks better than I expected. The florals prints on the skirt don't go unnoticed, since it was Friday I decided to style with a T-shirt to play a little. I hope you all enjoy it.

Photographed by: Elly Santos 













I was wearing:
Forever21: T-Shirt
My own Skirt
Christian Louboutin: Duvette Pumps option HERE
 Hermes Birkin: Option
Accessories: SunniesChain NecklaceBracelet

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos

4 comments :

  1. Amazing skirt, great job!

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more beautiful my love, i really like the pictures. love you and thousand kisses for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW I love your look and the bag is a dream!
    love the pencil skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how look this photo!!!!!Am really like your fashion.If any one like this dress,bag,sun glass and jewelry go here.Am sure you find your choice full any product with lower rate.


    long white dress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...