Sunday, April 6, 2014

Casual + Chik

Hello everyone! First of all my shout outs goes to my home country celebrating 12th years of peace
Angola; I hope you all had a wonderful weekend  and were able to relax as much I did:-).
On friday I was such in a dull mood yet the day was so beautiful, so I decided to wear my favorite piece in my closet at the moment "my yellow blazer" and it really worked, don't ever underestimate  power of the colors guys! it worked on me it might work on you as well so don't hesitate to explore your wardrobe and make use of those colors to change your mood. I hope you enjoy it.
OBS: Don't mind the hair it was a windy Friday.

PHOTOGRAPHED by: Elly Dos Santos



















I was wearing:
Zara: BLAZER
Forever21: T-shirt
Asos: PANTS
Nine West: PUMPS
Burberry: Bag (old) OPTIONS love this HERE
Aldo: Sunnies HERE

Thank you 
xoxo
Flavia Dos Santos

4 comments :

  1. you look stunning!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blazer, happy birthday to Angola.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look, es sencillamente perfecto!! estas guapisima!.

    Besos
    lifestylebyelebe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...