Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bazaar Look 1

Hello Everyone! How you all doing? I hope you are doing well:-). As for myself; I'm doing great in Luanda/Angola with my friends and loved ones. I know that it has been a while since, I've made a proper posting guys! The reason why is that from time to time its good to take a break and I knew that the Bazaar Season was coming so I'll be working non-stop for the next four weeks :-(. Nevertheless, here is another great outfit available at my Bazaar in Luanda/Angola for more info:946666692/924731220 please ladies in Luanda don't hesitate I'm here to help. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
Cheaptochik
 








I was wearing:
Forever21: Blazer, Shorts
H&M: Blouse
Shoedazzle: AnkleBoots
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...