Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Denim and Leather

 Hello everyone! How you all doing? I hope you all doing great. Today a had to runs errands in Houston, guys it wasn't easy :-( . There is traffic all the time I used to complain about my city Luanda/Angola but I'll take it back H-town is winning Luanda/Angola. At first I did not want to make this post, for some me reason I don't like the pictures or the outfit I can't really tell but something is not clicking! But I've asked my followers on Facebook.com/fromcheaptochik and Intagram @fromcheaptochik whether to make a post or not they said "Nothing" just liked 56 times the pictures so I took as a yes. I hope you enjoy it.
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik







I was wearing:
J Brand: Denim Shirt
Forever21: Leather Skirt
Jessica Simpson: Pupms
Prada: Bag (Old)
Aldo: Watch

2 comments :

  1. HELLO!! CUTE OUTFIT!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look... love your outfit from head to toe!! Check out my new blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...