Quantcast

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Little Sparkle...


Hello Everyone! How is your week so far? I hope you all doing great:-). I'm having a very challenging week with a whole lot to study. I can't wait to just lay on my sofa and catch up with all of my TV favorites. As you been noticing I haven't been posting on regular bases and I believe you all know why by now, SCHOOL! Ya guys is my 1 priority in my life it doesn't mean I don't care about other things is just there certain things that weighs more than others. On Monday I had a meeting so I decided to add a little sparkle on my Monday. Ever since I've started studying for my finals I can barely sleep and I don't really bother looking for outfits so I just grab any shoes or bag that has sparkle. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo





I was wearing:
Zara: Blouse
H&M: Pants
Aldo: Pumps

4 comments :

  1. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! :) nice outfit dear! :) thank you so much for your comment on chicisimo! :) I am following you now on chicisimo and GFC, hope you will follow me back esp. on GFC? :) have a nice day! :) B.

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful! I love your outfits. I noticed you have been in my blog and your style rocks, I wonder if I can put some of your pics there :) http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...