Quantcast

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Red Boots

 Hello Everyone! By now you must have noticed that I've been into colors lately its fun and the contrast is very unique and beautiful... I think! what do you about it? I wore this outfit on Friday to go window shop a little. Yes guys! It that time of season that we all need a little upgrade. It has been a while since I've shopped for new items:-). Don't you just love the red ankle boots with t the blue leggings? I've had these boots for almost two years. The bad side about shopping all the time, is that you end up a lot of stuff at the back of your closet :-(. In this outfit all I could think of is fun,fun,fun, it was such a beautiful day and I needed to embrace the day with my outfit. A nice black top with a colorful skirt, I've add the belt to make a little casual and the tights just in case of weather change but, at the same time considering the impact of color would make the whole outfit fun and unique a final touch of red ankle boots. I hope you all enjoy it
Thank you
xoxo 
CheapToChik








 I was Wearing:
Zara : Top
H&M: Skirt
Nine West: Tights
Charlotte Russe: Ankle Boots
Love Culture: Belt
Forever21: Necklace
 

4 comments :

  1. I love your fabulous look! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely honey! loving these red booties :)
    lots and lots of love and check out our new post if you like:
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch
    would mean a loot :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for passing by and it would be my pleasure checking out you new post:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...