Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oops I did it Again :-)

 Greetings my fellow readers! Three days ago you probably remember what I said about Prabal Gurung, yes! I couldn't resist it :-) "Oops I did it again" ... I went to lunch with my girlfriends this past Saturday and  I couldn't think  of a better thing to wear in a wonderful day. I bought my sandals a year ago and it just been in my closet ever since, it probably was waiting for the perfect dress and here it is.  I Hope you all enjoy it
Thank you
xoxo 
CheapToChik









I was wearing:
Prabal Gurung: ShirtDress
Micheal Kors: Sandals
Roberto Cavalli: SunGlasses
Charming Charlie: Bracelet
Love Culture: Belt

7 comments :

  1. This is my first time commenting on "From Cheap to Chic." I am John from here in Houston, Texas.

    Your dress is colorful, and I like the sandals to go with it. Your style is as bright and as sunny (and lovely) as the weather in these images. Looking wonderful here, Flavia.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your sandals!! you are pretty , your style rocks :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really all your outfits are amazing!
      Full of colors, I'm loving it.
      Would you like follow each other? lET ME KNOW =)
      http://addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es/

      Delete
    2. Hy thank you for passing by and i would love to us to follow each other..

      Delete
  3. So stylish !! Gr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other ?

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i would love that... and thank you for passing by:-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...