Quantcast

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love, By Prabal Gurung

Happy Saturday Everyone! You all probably heard the latest buzz, news, and parties... Yes! I will tell you what it is! "Prabal Gurung" I am head over heels for the retail giant's latest designer collaboration. The first time I read about Prabal Gurung, I was in Dubai' s International Airport on my way to Luanda/Angola. A designer for " a lot" less is what "FromCheaptoChik" wants, to look chik and spend less :-). In Prabal Gurung's collection he unveils a line of affordable dresses shoes and  his signature, are fun colors and eye catching prints. I thought that I would just get this dress and be happy with it but, I came across other pieces and I completely changed my mind  I added a pair of shoe, and one Shirt dress! If its affordable why not! :-). The reason why I choise this particular dress is because, of its color and prints, the pockets make for a nonchalant posture it's like a floral crush dress .. " they call it Love at first sight" and I couldn't agree more! I hope you enjoy it.
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik











I was wearing:
Prabal Gurung: Dress
Prabal Gurung: Pump
Charming Charlie: Necklace
Forever21: Earrings
Shasa: Ring 

6 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...