Quantcast

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great Finds Under $100!:-)




Greeting my fellow readers! For the past few mouths I've received a lot of emails from ladies asking me if the name of the blog is " From Cheap To chik" why you only use brands most of the time? So here I am today answering a few of your questions and also letting you know that there are "Great Finds Under $100 or even less" and CheapToChik also buys it :-). So in today's post I've selected a few things that I have in my closet that are under $100 ladies.Yes! From To Cheap Chik  is not only about high priced brands:-). As a matter of fact, there are high priced stores with a few item that are in a reasonable price! Having a busy week has its advantages because you grab the first thing that comes in front of you. And this week was no different, I was just grabbing things randomly from my closet and I ended up with this outfit. A simple striped Bodycon, with a nice silk blazer one of my favorites, for a good contrast. The ankle boots I call it the "Elf boots":-)because its' style! A final touch of accessories to complete the whole outfit. I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik







Forever21: Blazer
Express: Bodycon
Charlotte Russe: Ankle Boots
Forever21: Clutch
Aldo: Watch
Sasha: Ring
Charming Charlie: Necklace

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...