Quantcast

Friday, February 22, 2013

Curly Or Bushy... Hair

 Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you having a wonderful Friday:-). At this very moment I'm getting my hair done to go to a friends dinner party . I was suppose to make this post two days ago but, for some reason I've been spending too much time on my cellphone and not having time to for my PC. So I wore this outfit a few days ago when I was struggling with my bushy or curly hair I don't even know what to call it anymore Guy! It was a very weird morning for me I just picked my outfit thinking I that need to get to school! Since, Spring is almost here, I decided to make use of all the colorful pieces that are my in closet, mixing new pieces with old ones and turned out this outfit:-) I hope you all enjoy it.
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik








I was wearing
Charlotte Russe: Blazer
Zara: Shirt
Forever21: Shorts
Express: Tights
Jessica Simpson: Shoes

3 comments :

  1. your hair looks amazing :) and the location you chose is lovely!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...