Quantcast

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Arrival

 Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas to you all...I've been trying to post these pictures since, the day before yesterday the internet signal, I don't even have words to describe it... Maybe Terrible will do! I have so many pictures to post and so much that would like to share with you about my Holidays at home, and when I try it. I  have deal with internet signal, and by that time I get access to it, I'm too frustrated to write about anything...As you can see I doing this photo shoot indoors, the reason why, is that the city of Luanda/Angola, the traffic has its bad days and I've picked the worse one so in order to save more time my brother and I decided to do at home... I hope you all enjoy and thank you for passing by.
xoxo
Cheaptochik






A'Gaci Dress
Charlotte Russe Shoes
Forever21 Clutch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...